Monday, December 24, 2012

What I've Been Doing these Past Two Weeks...

Hey Everyone,

So I haven't posted a sermon the last two weeks because we engaged in a more... experiential worship time for the last two weeks of Advent. It was going to be a four-week series, but when James came a little early, he kind of put a damper on my plans, as I hear children tend to do.

I am posting the PDF to the curriculum that I wrote for this Advent season. Like I said, we only ended up doing weeks three and four, but I thought all of my loyal followers--if there are any--might like a chance to look at the whole thing. Maybe next year, you might want to borrow all or part of it for your worship times.

Just click on the link to open it up: Advent through Art

God bless!


-wes

No comments:

Post a Comment